Menu

вторник, 22 мая 2018 г.

Результати завдання 57

Привіт усім!!
Оголошуємо довгоочікуванні результати Завдання 57
Із величезної кількості чудових робіт ми обрали ТОП-3




  Floxa



Tisevich Anastasia
Переможця оберемо споміж трьох найкращих робіт.
 І це у нас №1-Марго


Для отримання подарунку
чекаємо листа на пошту scrapstudio.com.ua@gmail.com з позначкою "Переможець завдання №57"
Банери на нашій правій панелі з радістю прикрасять вашу блогодомівку!  
 

5 комментариев:

  1. Дякую,дівчатка, що обрали мою роботу!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякуємо вам за участь)) Робота неймовірна!!!!

      Удалить
  2. This was a very insightful and engaging post, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into creating such valuable content. The information is presented clearly and thoughtfully, making it enjoyable and beneficial for readers from any background. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across Assignment Help Adelaide as a trusted option for students seeking reliable academic guidance and assignment support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

    ОтветитьУдалить